Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 93

Mondays. Hate them. I even tried to find classes to enroll in for summer school that started on Tuesday, but was regarded with no luck. At least I got Fridays off though :). Well, my weekend was entertaining. I went to the Arts Festival which was fun, but I almost got knocked over by the wind. I went to the Cafe' Stash stage to watch the last performance of the night, which was an R&B/Hip-Hop set that started at 5:00 pm. I then went to Olive Garden to try their new special I saw advertised on tv, but ended getting full off the bread and salad they continued to bring out (which always happens). I also went to a club on Friday, but just sat around and conversed like usual. So other than..school, my life is still ordinarily plan. I skipped out on class today to finish up things I had for other classes, but I plan on showing up Wednesday, bright & early. I still cannot believe this this semester is almost over. I think us watching The Royal Tenenbaums in class last week was an awesome idea. I really liked that movie! That will be a great topic to write our last essay on! Adios until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment