Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 101

Happy Monday to you. Once again, I am sad to find that we have no class today. I was at the door Wednesday of last week just to notice that nobody was there lol. I guess everybody decided to sleep in to combat finals and studying. Well, I have not yet started on essay #4, but plan on starting this week. I still need to do some revising to essay #1 or #2, which shuld not take long. This semester has been alot of fun for me. I really like UCO as a school. Even though I am behind in hours, I feel if I keep at it, I can maybe graduate early 2012..or maybe sooner. Then, I can move out of Oklahoma and start my life:). Start my PR firm, work with the top companies in the entertainment biz and so forth. If I could get an internship working with Jay-Z or Kanye West, I would be made:).

No comments:

Post a Comment