Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 103

Welcome to day 50-leven of my life. What can I say. Today I had a History final which actually rocked. I thought it would be hard considering I never got the required text for the class, so I was just coasting the whole semester. It was actually fairly easy, especially with me cramming last night. And it was not comprehensive, so that made it alot better. I still have one more Biology final tomorrow at 7:00 A.M., and 2 more finals on Friday. I will update you with my Biology outcoming tomorrow, and inform you on my Health and Logic exams on Friday! Plus, I still have to revise my papers for your class and do essay #4...which I cannot wait to start on. Pray pray pray and pray 2 times tomorrow morning that I do good...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment