Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 104

Oh goodbye's.... :(. This is my last post for your class...and probably for me ever! This was my first time to do a blog, and I really enjoyed it! Well, I ended up doing not so bad on my Health final. My Logic one...not so much. I pretty much did the multiple choice, but when it came to constructing truth tables, I was outta there with a quickness. Literally...I was the first one done. My teacher looked at me like welp...ok. Lol. It is bad when you already know you are failing a class and decided to not over exert yourself. So, I didn't. I did what I could do and that was all. Well, back to my personal life. I am working tomorrow and am excited because we are having a remote at my store! Which means, a radio station will be broadcasting live! From 8:00-12:00 to be exact. I volunteered to come in early, because well...I know we will be swamped. We will have food, be giving away goodies, have amazing deals, and so much more. Well, gotta go finish up some things...(essay #4 before 11:55 tonight when it is due lol). Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment